Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vacation Hollywood

This is a picture of Marty from the hotel. He was such a great help to Deb and I, from getting us lined up with a city tour, to lining us up with a rental car. The Lord truly blessed us with this trip. This was the longest we had ever been away from home at one time and a lot of it was paid for and given to us. If you ever think you can count and keep up with all the blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you had better try again. The Lord is so good!

This is a picture of Debbie and I waiting on a shuttle to take us on the city and boat tour of Miami. Will post some pictures later.









These are some pictures of the pool and room.
What a beautiful pool.

















1 comment:

Stephanie and Ford said...

Hey Mom and Dad just droppin in to say I Love You both very much and I appreciate all you guys have done for me in my life!